PayPal is a secure and trusted payment method for online shopping.
1) With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely online.
2) Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance even if you do not have a Paypal account.
3) Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
2. Credit/debit card
We accept kinds of debit/credit cards with international transaction functions.
How to pay with a credit card:
1) Select your shipping address or create a new one;
2) Enter your card details and click “Pay Now”;
3) Your payment will be processed and a receipt sent to your e-mail address.
Paying with a Credit or Debit Card is safe, easy, and convenient.
Please note that Creativecra does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.
A new payment option is now available in(US, UK, DE) to give you a better shopping experience, which you can use to buy now and pay later.
How to pay with Klarna:
Select Klarna at the checkout to pay the way as you like for your purchase.
you’ll get to know Whether or not you’re eligible for a specific payment option at the time of checkout.
Customers can make immediate payments via secure bank transfer with the option ‘Pay Now.’
Pay Later/Pay In 30 Days
This payment option allows you to receive your product and gives you the freedom to pay in 30 days – without a fee or interest.
Slice It / Pay in 3 / Pay in 4
This option helps spread the cost over six months to three years. For UK, this option is tailored to consumer habits to enable the payment to be made in 3 installments while for US, in 4. Consumers can use a debit or credit card to purchase. Klarna will charge for the installments on the consumer’s preferred card.
Klarna doesn’t charge you any fee or interest for these options. Unless additional expenses have been incurred due to delayed or non-payment.
You can log into the Klarna website or the Klarna app to view your order invoice.
If you have further questions about Klarna, please visit: